|Wednesday||10:15 - 12:00||RAI J-031|
For general information please take note of this document:
The slides and reading materials for the first lecture can be found here:
The course generally takes place every Wednesday from 10:15 to 12:00 (2 hours per week), exceptions to this are outlined in the syllabus above. The course will provide an overview of the current international human rights regime, which will be complemented by a second part focusing on the existing and emerging rules on corporate responsibility of multinational enterprises. After an introduction covering the basic mechanisms of human rights protection we will discuss the role of non-state actors and – in more detail – multinational corporations. The course will also address current human rights issues.
Additional course materials as well as all slides are continuously being published on a different platform, which can be accessed as follows:
1. Follow this link: http://tiny.uzh.ch/bt
2. Click on «Login» on the top right corner of the website
3. Choose «Universität Zürich» from the drop down list
4. Enter with your UZH-Shortname and password
5. Click on «UZH» within the course categories menu, which can be found on the navigation panel on the right side of the screen.
6. Pick «International Human Rights» from the UZH list and enroll in the course
The corresponding password to gain access will be distributed in the course.
Office hours: consultations by appointment only at Rämistrasse 74, floor G, office RAI-G-173.
Questions regarding the course should be sent to Jonatan Niedrig via E-Mail: Lst.firstname.lastname@example.org